Followers

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Pre-work out: Meh. Post-work out: KILL ME NOW.

Just got back from the gym. I definitely feel like shit now. Everything is so sore and it's barely an hour ago. And my jumper's knee acted up again. It's like God is trying to tell me "Hate you too, lol. :3" FML.

That aside, will definitely be getting one of these. Yessir.
I really have got to stop smoking. Like, really stop. Since I'm home for the break, I've been smoking a lot less (Once a day, give or take). It still doesn't change the fact that, break or not, I've been smoking. I'm not a heavy smoker, but I wanted to cough my lungs out when I was jogging just an hour ago. If that isn't a sign teabagging me, I don't know what is.

Empty cigarette packs are also a sign, apparently. Yes, I've officially ran out of tobacco. THE WORLD IS GOING TO END.

It's not easy to get cigarettes in Thailand. Well, not as easy as Malaysia. It's everywhere in Malaysia. And they don't sell Mild Seven here in Thailand.

Did I mention I'm Thai? Whoops. Should've mentioned that.

Fun fact about Thailand:
It's easy to get cigarettes when you're in a tourist zone (non-religious attractions, pubs, ladyboy bars. You name it). But outside... As in... You know where people actually live and work instead of party? Yeah, that. There's nowhere else you can get them aside from 7-11's. The smoke ban here is pretty bad.

All this smoke talk makes me want a strong fag, so I'll move on.

I went to the bookstore after that. I was eyeing Jasper Fforde's Shades of Grey, but it became obvious to me that they ran out. [Insert RAGE here]. I was determined to get something anyway, so I got Terry Pratchett's Unseen Academicals. Been reading it on my way back. If I decide I still liked it after I finished it, maybe I'll give it a review.


8 comments:

  1. Quitting nicotine is a bitch, broseph. It's definitely worth it, though. What seems like a small expenditure on a regular basis adds up to colossal savings long-term. Kick the smokes, buy games instead- might I recommend Settlers of Catan?

    Follow't, etcetera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch, good luck on kicking the habit. I know what it's like to work out with lungs like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually a really good read. You had know how to keep someones attention in your writing. Smoking is a bad habit especially if you want to work out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Racoteur: From one addiction to another, LOL.

    @ mintybobo: Thanks. Been long since you've quit?

    @ Christian: Thanks! I'm new to having a blog myself, so I'm kinda nervous. I've been slowing down on the puffing for months now, but to cut it out of my life completely is a whole another story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe you could look into switching to a pipe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in the same boat. I've somehow gone without cigs for 4 days (not that long I know). But before that I was at a pack a day. Hopefully I can keep this up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't find pipes where I am. Looked everywhere.

    4 days feel impossibly long after a pack a day. You're doing great though. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete