Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 31, 2011

Self-Decapitating* Dyslexia Jokes

First gamer: "You know that joke about a dyslexic and Action Replay codes?"
Second gamer: "Which one? There are so many."

Teacher: “You have horrible grammar.”
Dyslexic: “You’ve never even met her.”

First dyslexic cook: “Can you smell gas?”
Second dyslexic cook: “I can’t even smell my own name.”

How many dyslexics does it take to change a lightbulb? 
- Eon.

I have either dyslexia or dyscalculia....I don't know, one of the three.

Did you hear about the dyslexic homeless guy?
He held up a sign reading "Will fuck for wood."
----

I don't know whether to get mad at these or just laugh, so I'll just do both. Just don't ask me to type when I'm tired (like now) or read any of Shakespeare's works out loud, hmkay?


* Is also a joke. The word is supposed to be "deprecating", not "decapitating".

13 comments:

  1. READ ME SHAKESPEAR PLEASE 8D

    I have a few dyslectic friends. Think they'll be able to handle the jokes, though :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEVER. D:<

    That's 'cause these aren't even the worse I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard any dyslexia jokes; these are funny! :)
    Following and supporting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor dyslexics. I still don't get the first one..I really don't.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a friend who thought it was "Self-defecating" which fits even, so it wasn't TOO bad, but reminded me of that. Funny read though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. few were good..others not so much...
    just not my style

    ReplyDelete
  7. the third one got me so bad ha

    supporting and following bro

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha i actually lol'd at that, i hope i'm not a bad person :] but black humor always cheers me up

    ReplyDelete